Your email will never be sold or shared!
NO GAS – NO OIL – NO FUMES – QUIET OPERATION and VIRTUALLY NO MAINTENANCE!
Over 3 years of engineering, design, and development have combined in the release of the RECHARGE MOWER™. Real world and laboratory tested for both performance and safety!
The familiar look of the physical unit was intentionally selected for reliability, stability and especially for the ease of access to the driver’s seat. The compact size allows the RECHARGE MOWER™ to drive right through a standard fence gate, easily transitioning from front lawn to rear, where other riding mowers simply will not go. Even the included rear mounted grass catcher is easily emptied and installed without tools or special skills.
The resilient body is perfectly fitted over a coated and welded metal frame providing long dependable life. The sealed 36v38Ah batteries are center mounted improving balance and weight distribution. The DUAL long life and powerful 900 watt electric cutting blades are housed within the metal shrouded deck providing you with a 27 inch wide cutting path. Selectable cutting heights provide a perfectly manicured result.
Additionally, the powerful rear wheel drive electric motor provides abundant forward and reverse momentum. The entire system is easily operated through simple hand operated controls making the unit perfect for both physically fit and mobility challenged adults.
The RECHARGE MOWER™ provides up to 3 hours of actual cutting performance on a single charge. Simply plug into a standard wall outlet and the system is completely reenergized overnight. The RECHARGE MOWER™ comes complete with a 2 Year limited Residential Use Warranty.
* 27" Cutting Deck
* 36v38Ah power system
* Operate up to 3 hours on a single charge
* Smart Charger - stops when charging is complete
* Dual Cutting Blade System
* 900 watt Electric Drive Motor
* 5 Cutting Height Positions
* Rear Grass Catcher
* Trailer Hitch for accessories
* Welded Steel Frame Construction
* Meets American National Standards Institute B71.1 Standards
* 2 Year Limited Residential Use Warranty
* Operator Presence Switch
* Blade Safety Start Switch
* Audible Reverse Warning Indicator
* Front Mounted Headlight - Switchable
* Drive Interruption Safety System when braking
* Positive Engage Hand Brake
* Reverse Blade Disengagement
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long to charge the unit?
• Average charge can be completed over night in an average of 10 – 12 hours.
How long will the unit run for?
• The Recharge Mower is designed to have 3 hours of cut time. This time will vary depending on the length of grass, type of grass and the terrain.
How do you charge the unit?
• The Recharge Mower is delivered with a easy to use plug-in charger. This unit simply connects to a standard wall outlet and connects to the charging port along the steering column of the Recharge Mower.
What cutting heights can be achieved?
• The Recharge Mower is equipped with a height adjustment system. The unit offers 5 cutting deck positions starting from .75” and ranging upward in half inch increments to a height of 2.75”
What size are the tires?
• The Recharge Mower features air filled tires to provide a more comfortable, balanced ride. The front tires are 9” while the rear are 13”. The tread pattern has been selected to help grip the terrain without damaging the surface.
How much weight can it handle?
• The Recharge Mower is designed to handle the a rider weighing a maximum 150 kg (330lbs). With a rider of this weight, the system can handle an additional 150kg (330 lbs) of towing capacity.
What service is needed?
• Unlike conventional gas powered mowers, the Recharge Mower is virtually maintenance free. There is no gas, no oil, no emissions, no tunes ups to perform. We suggest that you inspect the condition of the blades regularly – BUT – only when the unit is cold and the all power is off including removing the key and switching the power breaker to off.
What is the cutting width of the unit?
• The Recharge Mower has been designed to cross the line between push and riding style mowers. The 27” cutting width, featuring dual cutting blades is certainly a step up from push mowers while providing a far highly level of manoeuvrability over the conventional 34” or greater cutting path of other riding mowers
What safety features are incorporated into the unit?
• The Recharge Mower has completed full safety testing in order to meet ANSI B71.1 and UL 1447 Standards. There are multiple safety features incorporated into the Recharge Mower including but not limited to:
* Operator Presence Switch – when the operator leaves the seat the unit immediately ceases to function
* Blade engagement switch – require 2 actions to initiate the activation of the blade and only when the operator is in the seat.
* Reverse Speed Limiting – the unit will only operate at half the normal forward speed while in reverse AND the cutting blades will not operate.
* Bagger in position requirement – the unit is designed to only permit the cutting operation when the rear bagger is in place. This is designed to help reduce the potential for flying debris.
How long is the warranty?
• The Recharge Mower comes with a 2 year limited residential consumer use warranty.
Where are the batteries?
• There are 3 sealed batteries positioned along the center of the unit. Not only does this protect them for any accidental contact, but this also helps improve the stability of the unit by balancing weight.
How loud is it?
• The Recharge Mower is extremely quiet. Actually, as an added safety feature, we have installed an Audible Warning Indicator that beeps when the unit is put into reverse. When the blades are NOT operating and the Recharge Mower is in reverse, we were worried you would not even hear it. When the Recharge Mower is travelling forward and mowing your lawn, again it is well over 50% quieter than conventional mowers.
How is the unit built?
• The Recharge Mower is built to last. The frame is made with coated Steel, the body is moulded for a quality fit, the connections are tight and weatherproofed with shrink wrap and the electronic components are safely positioned and shielded below an access door positioned under the operator seat to prevent damage.
How do you operate the unit?
• Simplicity is part of the philosophy built into each Recharge Mower. Most of the controls are hand operated and positioned for easy access. There are safety features built into all aspects of the unit without burdening the Operator.
How much does it cost to charge the unit?
• If you assume a rate of $0.12 per kilowatt hour the cost to charge the unit for 12 hours would be approximately $0.55
How do I store the unit over the winter months?
• We would recommend that the unit be kept in indoor facility like a storage shed or garage. In order to ensure that the batteries are maintained properly, they should be charge at least once every 2 months.
How many times can the battery be charged?
• The UL approved batteries for the Recharge Mower ™ have been selected to provide 250-300 charges. These batteries do NOT have a memory helping to prevent limitations in the charging platform. In combination with our Smart Charger – which turns off automatically when the batteries reach a full charge – we are able to extend the useful life.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.